Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of sale carefully, and check them periodically to observe all the potential changes. You agree to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions
Acceptance of the Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements. We may amend this Agreement at any time. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the site.
1. Purchase Terms
- You must be 21 years old or more.
- You must not be addicted to drugs bought on the site.
- You must be aware of the proper dosages and instructions for each drug purchased.
- You must be aware of the functions and side effects of all items purchased.
- The User has lawfully obtained the prescription from duly qualified medical practitioner and that the Medication will be used only as directed and only by the person for whom the Medications were prescribed and that the duty of care is the responsibility of the User’s Doctor.
- You have to accept that your purchase must be for legal use.
- The user agrees that the physician shall not be liable for any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind or nature caused directly or indirectly by any inadequacy or unsuitability of any prescription issued by the physician or the inadequacy, deficiency or unsuitability of the physician’s review of the user’s medical information. In no event will the physician be liable or responsible for any damages whatsoever, including, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
- You must know and understand the laws of your country and the State regarding the purchase of prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site not responsible for your actions.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the requirements and regulations of the country of the original purchaser. The buyer agrees not to violate local laws of the Medicines Agency and the local ministry of health regulations of the country, including in mandatory requirements needed when importing pharmaceuticals.
- All products sold on the site, have expiration dates printed.
- If you receive products with an expired date, do not use them and contact us immediately.
- We make no exchanges, no recovery or warranty, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold.
- To be registered, the order must be paid in full. Unpaid orders in their entireties can not be delivered and will not be reimbursed.
- All payment data are anonymous and are deleted immediately after your payment.
- All payments of fees, regardless of the medium used are at the customer’s expense.
- Information is protected by SSL with a 168-bit encryption key length (the highest level currently available on the market).
- When processing your payment transactions, the site adapts the most demanding security market standards such as SSL 3.0 encryption techniques.
- Payment is made by Paypal and Bitcoin. Orders can not become effective until receipt of full payment.
- The currency used for the transaction is the US Dollars.
4. Orders and Payments
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- Order cancellations after payment are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to change based on international exchange rates and changes in costs may occur without notice.
- Once the order is confirmed, you will receive an electronic invoice, which will include; your order number, order details, and instruction page on how to make the payment.
5. Responsibility site
The site does not encourage to possess, or attempt to obtain anabolic steroids or other controlled substances and cannot be held responsible for the actions of the spectators and customers.
The descriptions and opinions offered in this site are not medical suggestions or advice but are generally based on speculative and subjective values. Each user before taking these drugs should always first consult a licensed physician. Each user must know and understand that abusive and uncontrolled use can cause damaging and permanent side effects. We disagree vigorously with the administration of pharmaceuticals to minors.
The website assumes no responsibility for the use of the products it provides. The materials on this website (and on sites linked to this site) is for informational purposes only and are not intended to promote or support the taking of anabolic/androgenic steroids and other drugs.
- Eager to protect your privacy, the site handles all your information with the utmost confidentiality.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the goods sent, this travels to the risks and dangers of the recipient.
- The site accepts no responsibility in the event of Customs seizure, all products are shipped at the full risk of the purchaser.
- The site takes no responsibility for order losses caused by non-delivery.
- If you do not receive the goods purchased in the following days 30 the date, on which you ordered them you must notify Customer Service by email at our contact address in 40 days.
- No merchandise refunds will be accepted.
6. Delivery of Products
The customer is responsible for data entry errors and / or incompleteness of the delivery address. The customer will bear payment of the return postage if necessary.
The products are prepared and packaged by the site in their original packaging or in an enclosed and proper packaging to content. The site has the ability to change the original packaging without changing the products that compose it without prior notice to the customer.
The site delivers the ordered products to the address specified when placing your order in the “delivery address” tab.
The site normally delivers your products in 5 to 12 days, but a delay in delivery can sometimes occur. This delay is beyond our control. All the time we provide you for the delivery is approximate only and we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, costs or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of products.
Our site may make the decision to postpone the shipment of an order if external events forced us there. A sending report does not exceed 15 days.
Once sent you become the owner of the products you ordered. Once the products sent, we no longer have any liability for any loss, damage which seized the goods. The ordered goods are not returnable.
All products are shipped in the full risk of the purchaser.
The site will not make any approach to the transport companies to follow or locate parcel.
7. Exceptional Conditions
The customer acknowledges order these products under its full responsibility.
Under no circumstances will the site be liable for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of an order on the website.
If the products are seized by customs, the customer has a period of 9 days after the seizure to inform us.
The site accepts no responsibility in case of customs seizure, unless you subscribed to our insurance and if there was a valid medical prescription.
The site takes no responsibility for loss or destruction of your package by customs.
If customs seizure, you must return within 10 days after the seizure, the official proof of your package by customs seizure (mail sent by the customs administration). Conditions applicable to our Express shipments.
No merchandise will be accepted without reference original and official proof of entry and / or destruction of the package by customs. This condition is not in any case be changed.
Transportation costs as part of a return products damaged / broken / seized during the delivery remains at the customer.
The site will not realize any approach to the customs and / or transport companies for research, monitoring, status or location of the parcel.
8. Use of Web site
The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Steroids outlets directors, employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
Steroids outlets will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but make no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Steroids outlets disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Steroids outlets nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Steroids outlets, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all liability, damages, losses, costs, or expenses including attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in connection with any claim related to (a) your breach of any term, condition, representation, warranty, or covenant in this Agreement; or (b) the information you supply to Steroids outlets or make available to any third party, including your registration data and the content of the web pages corresponding to the URLs you submit to Steroids outlets. Also resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
11. Medical Information
This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
A valid medical prescription is submitted to be sent with shipment
11.29 Medical Information, Section 29
MEDICINES ACT (CHAPTER 176, SECTION 29) MEDICINES (PRESCRIPTION ONLY) ORDER
A, This Order may be cited as the Medicines (Prescription Only) Order.
B, – (1) In this Order –
“Maximum daily dose” or “MDD” means the maximum quantity of a substance contained in an amount of a medicinal product for internal use which it is recommended should be taken or administered in a period of 24 hours
“Maximum supply” or “MS” means the maximum quantity of the medicinal product that may be sold or supplied at any time;
“Minimum age” means the minimum age of a person at which a particular medicinal product may be administered 21 and older;
“Prescription only medicine” means a medicinal product of a description or class specified for the purposes of section 29 of the Act and referred to in paragraph 4;
“Product license” means a product license which is granted under section 5 of the Act;
“Sell” means sell by retail as defined in section 2 (2) of the Act and “sale” has a corresponding meaning; “Supply” means supply in circumstances corresponding to retail sale as defined in section 2 (2) of the Act.
(2) In the First Schedule, the following abbreviations are used: “g” for gram;
“Iu” for international unit of activity; “Mcg” for microgram;
“Mg” for milligram; “Ml” for milliliter; “%” for percentage;
“W / w” for weight in weight; “V / w” for volume in weight; “V / v” for volume in volume.
- For the purposes of section 29 of the Act (medicinal products on prescription only), doctors, dentists and veterinary surgeons shall be appropriate practitioners in relation to all prescription only medicines.
Medicinal products on prescription only.
- A medicinal product is a medicinal product specified for the purposes of section 29 of the Act (prescription only medicine) if it is of the description set out in the first, second, third and fourth columns of Part I or II of the First
- – (1) For the purposes of section 29 (2) (at) of the Act, a prescription only medicine shall not be taken to be sold or supplied in accordance with a prescription given by a practitioner unless the conditions specified in sub- paragraph (2) are
- The conditions are that –
- the prescription shall be in writing and signed by the practitioner giving it with his usual signature and dated by him;
- the prescription shall contain the following particulars:
- the address of the practitioner giving it;
- where the practitioner giving it is a doctor or dentist, the name and address of the person for whose treatment it is given;
- where the practitioner giving it is a veterinary surgeon, the name and address of the person to whom the prescription only medicine is to be delivered;
- where the practitioner giving it is a dentist or a veterinary surgeon, a declaration by the practitioner that the prescription is “For dental treatment only” or “For animal treatment only”, as the case may be; and
- indicate the total amount of the prescription only medicine to be supplied and the dose to be taken;
- in the case where the prescription does not specify whether it is a repeatable prescription or not, the prescription shall not be dispensed more than once;
- in the case of a repeatable prescription that does not specify the number of times it may be dispensed, it shall not be dispensed more than 3 times;
- in the case of a repeatable prescription that does not specify the time period between which the next dispensing may take place, it shall not be dispensed more than once in 3 days;
- at the time of dispensing, the person dispensing the prescription shall note on the face of the prescription, above the signature of the practitioner, the name and address of the person dispensing it and the date on which the prescription is dispensed; and
- in the case of a repeated prescription, if the prescription is being dispensed for the last time, it shall be retained after dispensation by the person dispensing
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply to a sale and supply of a prescription only medicine which is not in accordance with a prescription given by an appropriate practitioner by reason only that a condition specified in sub-paragraph (2 ) is not fulfilled, where the person selling or supplying the prescription only medicine, having exercised all due diligence, believes on reasonable grounds that that condition is fulfilled in relation to that sale or
Exemptions for limited sale or supply of prescription only medicines specified in Part II of First Schedule.
- In the case of a prescription only medicine specified in Part II of the First Schedule, the restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply if –
- the medicine is sold or supplied in a container or package labeled to show a maximum daily dose not exceeding that specified in the fifth column of that Part of the First Schedule in respect of the medicine;
- the quantity of the medicine sold or supplied does not exceed the maximum supply specified in that column;
- the medicine is sold or supplied in a container or package labeled to show the use specified in the sixth column of that Part of the First Schedule and no other use; and
- the medicines is sole or supplied to a person who is of or above any minimum age specified in the fifth column of that Part of the First Schedule in respect of that medicine.
Exemptions for emergency sale or supply.
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply to the sale or supply of a prescription only medicine by a pharmacist in an emergency acting on the verbal instructions of a medical practitioner who has undertaken to give a prescription, or a written order if he is a medical practitioner in a hospital, within the next 24 hours
Exemptions for certain persons.
- – (1) The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply
- to the sale or supply by a person listed in the first column of Part I of the Second Schedule; gold
- to the supply by a person listed in the first column of Part II of the Second Schedule,
of the prescription only medicines listed in the second column of Part I or II, as the case may be, of the Second Schedule in relation to that person if and so long as the conditions specified in the corresponding paragraphs in the third column of Part I or II, as the case may be, of the Second Schedule are fulfilled.
- Notwithstanding sub-paragraph (1), the Minister may by writing, in any case if he thinks fit and subject to such conditions as he may impose, exempt any person from the restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply).
- The Minister may by writing, in any case if he thinks fit and subject to such conditions as he may impose, exempt any person from the restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (b) of the Act (restrictions on administration).
Exemptions for sale and supply in hospitals or licensed private hospitals.
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply to the sale or supply of any prescription only medicine in the course of the business of any ward, theater or other section in a private hospital licensed under the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act where the prescription only medicine is sold or supplied in accordance with the written directions of a doctor or dentist or by a registered nurse in charge of the ward, theater or other section of the licensed private hospital notwithstanding that those directions do not fulfil the conditions specified in paragraph
Exemptions provided in other written law.
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) (restrictions on sale or supply) or section 29 (2) (b) (restrictions on administration) of the Act shall not apply to the sale or supply or administration, as the case may be, of any prescription only medicine if –
- the prescription only medicine is a controlled drug;
- the sale, supply or administration of such controlled drug is exempted from the relevant restrictions by the Misuse of Drugs Act or any regulations made thereunder; and
- that sale, supply or administration of the controlled drug is made subject to such conditions and in such circumstances as may be specified in that exemption to the relevant written law.
Exemptions in cases involving another’s default.
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply to the sale and supply of a prescription only medicine by a person if –
- the person having exercised all due diligence, believes on reasonable grounds that the product sold or supplied is not a prescription only medicine; and
- it is due to the act or default of another person that the product is a product to which section 29 (2) (at ) of the Act
Exemptions in cases of forged prescriptions.
- The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (at) of the Act (restrictions on sale and supply) shall not apply to the sale and supply of a prescription only medicine by a pharmacist in accordance with a forged prescription where the pharmacist, having exercised all due diligence, believes on reasonable grounds that the prescription is genuine.
Exemptions for administration of prescription only medicines
12A. The restrictions imposed by section 29 (2) (b) of the Act (restrictions on administration) shall not apply to the administration by any person listed in the first column of the Third Schedule of any prescription only medicine listed in the corresponding paragraph in the second column of that Schedule if and so long as the conditions specified in the corresponding paragraph in the third column of that Schedule are fulfilled.
Relationship between this Order and other written laws.
- This Order is in addition to, and not in derogation of or substitution for, any other written law.
SEE ALSO EXEMPTION FOR CERTAIN PERSONS FROM SECTION 29 (2) (AT) OF THE ACT
SEE ALSO EXEMPTION FOR CERTAIN PERSONS FROM SECTION 29 (2) (B) OF THE ACT
- Top-Steroids-Online assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. Liability rests with the purchaser to use products under the guidance of a licensed physician.
- a valid medical prescription is submitted to be sent with shipment.
Top-steroids-online respects the privacy of its Web site users. We take privacy seriously. When you visit our website, our servers collect some technical information about you (web browser type, IP address) and also track which pages you visit on our site we may also provide the information collected about you if, in cases of fraud or other criminal activities, we are subpoenaed to do so by competent legal authorities.
13. Copyright and Trademark
The entire content of this Site is fully protected under all applicable intellectual laws. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Steroids outlets, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. All copyright rights is the text, Wages, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Steroids outlets Web Sites and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are caned by Steroids outlets or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under the Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Steroids outlets Web Sites for any purposes.
14. Non-Confidential Information
15. Void Where Prohibited
Steroids outlets reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and / or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
Steroids outlets require a valid prescription from their customers before the shipment. We do not sell or ship drugs to countries where selling drugs without prescription is illegal.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Steroids outlets reserve the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
17. Term and Termination
Top-steroids-online reserves the right a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or pad of the Web Sites , with or without notice.